How, when and where are marijuana seeds shipped?
To what countries do you ship?
We ship daily to the following countries:
- United States (All states and territories)
- United Kingdom
- All European countries (except The Netherlands)
In general, we ship worldwide to almost every country.
We do not ship to the following countries, for various reasons:
- ...the full list of shippable countries is seen at checkout
For other countries: we will guarantee delivery of your order! So, if you live in for example the USA, Canada, UK or Europe, delivery of your package is guaranteed by us.
Only for Australia we cannot guarantee delivery. Orders usually arrive, but your custom officers are very strict.
When do I receive my order?
We are based in Amsterdam, The Netherlands (Europe). Shipping to the USA takes between 5 and 25 business days. The average is 10 to 15 days. Holdups at customs can cause a delay. But, since we hide our seeds so well, customs will let the package through after inspection. If they don't, we will reship your order for free.
- We keep all seeds in stock
- We ship 5 times per week
- Your order is shipped within 2 business days after we receive your payment.
If your order does not arrive, we send you new seeds. For free!
What are the shipping costs?
Shipping is FREE.
You can choose between registered and unregistered mail. Delivery is guaranteed by us for both methods.
- Unregistered mail (recommended): Free, more anonymous
- Registered mail: $25 per order, signature on receival required, in general your order will arrive a few days sooner
See the Payment Questions page for more information on the payment methods.
How is my order packaged?
Your order will be packed in a sturdy, padded envelope. No reference to marijuana or seeds is made on the outside or inside. We use different sender addresses and do not use branded packaging. In the envelope you will find an item that contains your seeds.
How is shipping guaranteed?
If your order does not arrive, or gets seized, we will in all fairness ship your seeds again. For free! We have the following reshipping conditions:
- Free reshipping takes place after 25 business days. Most packages arrive within 2 weeks. The ones that don’t, will be delivered in the following 2 weeks. International mail and customs can have various delays, hence the waiting period.
- Please contact us immediately if your order does not arrive within 25 business days. If you do not contact us within 90 days after the shipping timeframe, we will mark your order as received.
- If you have entered an incorrect address (Like forgetting the apartment number), then we cannot reship for free. The address is printed out EXACTLY as you enter it, no manual actions on our side (unless you ask us to). However, we do not leave you standing in the cold, so to compensate you will get a discount code for your next order.
- You can give an alternative address for the 2nd shipment. We will also use a different stealth method.
In the unfortunate case your seeds get crushed during shipment we may ask for a clear picture of the seeds in their original bags.
How is germination guaranteed?
We stand by our seeds, and are keen to give you the best experience possible! However, seeds are products from nature and can never be 100% dependable.
- Please follow the germination instructions exactly, before asking for a free reship.
- Did more than half your order not germinate? We will resend your order.
- Did less than half your order not germinate? You can choose between a direct reship, or doubling the non-germinated seeds on your next order
NOTICE: You can be asked to send back the ungerminated seeds to us. From the USA this takes less than $3 in stamps.
Your seeds germinated, grew a bit and then the plants died? This can have many reasons, usually too much or too little water or light. We cannot reship seeds for every plant that does not make it, there are too many outside factors involved.
But, since we are keen on happy customers, you will get a big discount code for your next order!
What happens when customs inspects my order?
Seedbanks have been shipping seeds to the USA and other countries for more than a decade by now. In rare cases customs sends you a notice of interception letter. If you get this letter, there are no legal, or other, consequences for you. This has been proved by over a decade of shipping experience by now.
There are just too many items intercepted daily by customs to follow up on. Seeds are very low on a customs officer’s priority list.
We will just send you new seeds in different packaging, with a different sender address. You can even supply us with a different receiving address.
Our shipping Disclaimer:
In The Netherlands it is legal to buy and sell marijuana seeds. Visitors and customers of I Love Growing Marijuana are solely responsible for abiding to the laws of their own country. I Love Growing Marijuana does not accept any responsibility regarding legal or product liability. I Love Growing Marijuana does not interfere with the legislation of any country and only ships marijuana seeds on condition that they are solely used according to international, Federal, State and/or local law. I Love Growing Marijuana does not cooperate in any acts by others that are in conflict with the law.