Shipping & Returns
We want you to be a happy growing customer
We are very proud of our shipping speed and arrival rate. So proud even that we can guarantee the best service possible!
Looking for seed banks that ship to USA? Look no further! We ship all over the United States and beyond! Find out about our shipping policies.
Where do we ship?
We ship daily to:
- All U.S. states
- New Zealand
- United Kingdom
If your country is not on this list we unfortunately can't ship to you.
Is shipping really free?
- Shipping to the U.S. is FREE.
- Shipping to the UK is FREE.
- Shipping to Australia and New Zealand is FREE for orders above $150 USD.
- Shipping to Australia and New Zealand requires a $25 fee for orders below $150 USD.
When does your order arrive?
Your order usually ships within 2 days after payment confirmation but it may take up to a week for some of the stock to come in.
No worries if it takes a couple of days before you hear from us. Behind the screens we're working hard on preparing your order.
Once your order is shipped, it usually takes between 2 and 10 business days for your order to arrive. The average shipping time is 4 days.
Fertilizer and Plant Protector are shipped separately from seeds.
Shipping to the UK may take up to three weeks to arrive.
What about registered shipping?
If you choose registered shipping, you will receive a tracking reference in your order confirmation email.
Alternatively you may find the tracking reference in your account dashboard if you have an ILGM account.
You can also go to our Order Status page to look up your order.
We have been shipping marijuana seeds across the globe for years and have found the best way to guarantee arrival. There won't be any reference on your seed packages.
What If Something Goes Wrong?
We hardly ever have problems with orders not arriving. Off course there can always be the odd incident. Here are our policies when anything goes wrong.
What if your order doesn't arrive?
If your order does not arrive, we will in all fairness ship your seeds again. For free! We have the following reshipping conditions:
- Free reshipping takes place after 25 business days. Most packages arrive within 2 weeks. The ones that don’t, will be delivered in the following 2 weeks. International mail and customs can have various delays, hence the waiting period.
- Please contact us immediately if your order does not arrive within 25 business days. If you do not contact us within 90 days after the shipping time frame, we will mark your order as received.
- If you have entered an incorrect address (Like forgetting the apartment number), then we cannot reship for free. The address is printed out EXACTLY as you enter it, there are no manual actions on our side (unless you ask us to). However, we do not leave you out in the cold, so to help, you will get a discount code for your next order.
- You can provide an alternative address for the 2nd shipment if you want.
- If we re-ship we ship the exact same seeds you originally ordered.
What if customs inspect your order?
Seedbanks have been shipping seeds to the USA and other countries for more than two decades now. In rare cases, customs send you a notice of interception letter. If you get this letter, there are no legal, or other, consequences for you. This is based on over a decade of shipping experience.
There are just too many items intercepted daily by customs to follow up on. Seeds are very low on a customs officer’s priority list. We will just send you new seeds.
What if your seeds are crushed during shipment?
It hardly happens but may occur that your seeds get crushed along the way. In the unfortunate case your seeds get crushed during shipment we may ask for a picture of the seeds in the original bag before offering a re-shipment.
Take a clear picture of the seeds in their original bags and send it to our support team.
What if I use a forwarding address?
We have no control over where you forward your mail to. We only guarantee arrival of your products to the address that you submit along with your order.
We stand by the quality of our seeds and replace any seeds that don't germinate after applying this germination method.
What if my seeds don't sprout?
We strive to give you the best experience possible! However, seeds are products from nature and can never be 100% reliable.
Did you follow the germination instructions?
You can choose to either retry germination using the given instructions or contact us to discuss possible replacement.
Don't throw out any seeds that did not sprout. You may be asked to return the non-germinated seeds for trend analysis.
What if my plants die after germination
Your seeds germinated, grew a bit and then the plants died? This can have many reasons, usually too much or too little water or light. We cannot reship seeds for every plant that does not make it, there are too many outside factors involved.
We offer expert advice in the marijuana grow forum and in Robert's free Marijuana Grow Bible and our online Marijuana Blog & Guides.
But, since we love having happy customers, let us know and you will get a nice discount code for your next order!
Something's wrong with your plant?
Also SeeORDERING & PAYING
SEEDS & GROWING