FAQ | Shipping
You'll be growing in no time!
Where do we ship?
We ship daily to:
- All U.S. states
If your country is not on this list we unfortunately can't ship to you.
Is shipping really free?
- Shipping to the U.S. is FREE.
- Shipping to Australia is FREE for orders above $150 USD.
- Shipping to Australia is $25 for orders below $150 USD.
When will my order arrive?
Your order usually ships within 2 days after payment confirmation but it sometimes takes a few days for stock to come in.
Don't worry if it takes a couple of days before you hear from us. Behind the scene we're working hard on preparing your order.
Once your order has shipped, it usually takes between 2 and 10 business days for your order to arrive. The average shipping time is 4 days.
Fertilizers are shipped separately from seeds.
What about registered shipping?
If you choose registered shipping, you will receive a tracking reference along with your shipping confirmation.
Alternatively you may find the tracking reference in your account dashboard if you have an ILGM account.
Discreet stealthy shipping
We have been shipping marijuana seeds across the globe for years and have found the best way to guarantee arrival. There won't be any reference on your seed packages.
What if my order doesn't arrive?
If your order does not arrive, we will in all fairness ship your seeds again. For free!
We maintain the following re-shipping conditions:
- Most packages arrive within 2 weeks. Delayed shipments usually arrive in the following 2 weeks. Re-shipping takes place after 25 business days.
- Contact us if your order hasn't arrived in 25 business days. Without contact we consider an order received after 60 days.
- We print your address exactly as you enter it. If an incorrect entry leads to a lost shipment we don't reship for free. However, as a small token of our sympathy you will get a discount code for your next order.
- If we re-ship, we ship the exact same seeds you originally ordered.
Can customs intercept my order?
Seedbanks have been shipping seeds to the USA and other countries for over three decades now. On very rare occasions, customs sends a notice of interception letter. If you get this letter, there are no legal, or other, consequences for you. Seeds are very low on a customs officer’s priority list. We will just send you new seeds.
What if my seeds are crushed?
It rarely happens, but it may occur that your seeds get crushed in the mail. If this happens, send us a clear photo of the seeds in the original bags and we will prepare replacement seeds.
What if I use a forwarding address?
We only guarantee arrival of your products to the address that you submit with your order. We have no control over mail forwarders, so we do not offer re-shipments or refunds if an order is lost through such a service.