Photos from happy home growing customers
So far so good!
Just started using the flower time fert. a few weeks into flowering. So far so good. The buds are now thicker, stickier, and some look like they have been lightly coated with powdered sugar. Can't wait till they ripen, get cured and smoked, that's the real test. Better than last batch? I'll let you know.
They need to put a measurement table on it something like 2 table spoons per gallon of water just saying
Ordered flowertime fertilizer
Payed fertilizer order by over the counter bank deposit with form supplied by email from ILGM. Acknowledge payment sent to me by email next day. Received shipment in 12 days. Very satisfied with this transaction.
paid for 500 grs Bergman
paid for 500 grs Bergman flowertime fertilizer all I got was a 200 gr pack what do think I was ripped off 300 grs
Great place to order
Ever order has been great my first one didn’t make but was resent a different way and I got it best seeds I ever had al ten spouted in wet paper towel with in 24 hrs plants are unreal stalks are huge never seen anything like them.i like these seeds better than any clones
A high potassium (K), fast acting plant nutrient that's a highly powerful bud stimulant increasing yields and taste.
- Water soluble plant nutrients optimized for the flowering stage
- Available in medium size for 13 plants and large size for 25 plants
- Suitable for soil, hydroponic and all other mediums
Bergman’s Bloom Fertilizer contains all three macronutrients needed for healthy plant growth. It features a very high potassium concentration. It’s high levels of nitrogen encourage foliage growth. But, it’s the abundance of potassium that stimulates the production of numerous strong, potent flower buds. Begin applying this fertilizer as soon as your plants start forming flowers to ensure there’s a sufficient amount of potassium for encouraging other key functions.
Annuals and perennials may stop flowering when levels of potassium drop too low. Because the chemical element is beneficial for most of the plants’ vital functions, you should keep applying Bergman’s Flowertime Fertilizer throughout the flowering stage. This will stimulate the continuous formation of new- and strengthening existing flower buds. Simply apply the nutrients every 7 days during a plant’s full bloom. Blooming houseplants can tolerate diluted doses of these nutrients year-round. In fact, it encourages continuous flowering.
Bergman’s Flowertime Fertilizer contains high potassium (K), enriched with the following secondary macro-elements:
- N = 15
- P = 6
- K = 30
Bergman’s Plant Food Fertilizers is delivered in securely packed and sealed airtight bags. This makes it easy to store your nutrients, as long as the fertilizer is kept dry, for long periods of time.
View the feeding schedules below for usage guidelines. Always take your personal situation into account and apply nutrients accordingly.
- Dissolve the indicated grams of nutrient powder in 1 liter (0,26 gallons) of room temperature tap water (20ºC / 68ºF)
- Stir well and adjust to the optimum pH value if needed
- Use in combination with the other Bergman's Plant Food fertilizers for optimal results
- Free, unregistered shipping to the US and Western Europe
- Unregistered shipping to Australia for $25
- Free, unregistered shipping to Australia for orders above $150 USD
- No reference to marijuana is made
- Seeds are very well hidden
- Orders are shipped within 2 business days
- All our products are checked for quality
- We guarantee arrival of our product
Whether you’re just starting out or just hunting for a bargain, these complete sets provide all the seeds, nutrients and boosters to get you through your grow.