Durban Poison (regular)
- Tall outdoor sativa plant, African landrace
- Earthy, piney grapefruity flavor
- Used to help with fatigue, despression, anxiety disorder, ADD/ADHD or bipolar disorder
This landrace strain finds its roots in the South African port city of Durban and is a pure sativa strain. It will give you the energy and uplifting mental boost to get anything done during your day.
Durban Poison can be grown indoors but it's a typical outdoor plant. It thrives in temperate to sunny climates where it can grow up to 230 cm (91"). It finishes flowering late September or early October.
It's uplifting high helps battle fatigue and depression but Durban Poison is also known for helping against anxiety disorder, ADD/ADHD or bipolar disorder.
|Sativa or Indica||100% Sativa|
|THC Level||Medium (up to 16%)|
|Height||Outdoor: Tall (± 80/230 cm - 30"/90")|
|Yield||Average (± 375gr/m² - ±13,5 oz/3ft²)|
|Climate||Temperate to sunny climates|
- Standard shipping is worldwide and discreet
- No reference to marijuana is made
- Seeds are hidden very well
- Orders are shipped within 2 business days
- All our products are checked for quality
- We guarantee delivery of our product
Guaranteed germination conditions
If you follow our germination instructions exactly and your seeds do not germinate, then we will replace them for free. If less then 50% does not germinate, we will replace double those seeds in your next order. If more then 50% does not germinate, free replacement seeds will be send right away.
NOTICE: You can be asked to send back the ungerminated seeds to us. From the USA this takes less than $3 in stamps.